After discussing your requirements I will prepare an estimate for you. To assist me it is helpful to have the following information:
- An outline of the structure of your site – a simple bulleted list will suffice
- Any specialised functionality required, such as a complex form or additional language
- Existing branding and/or brand assets
- A sense of the style of site you have in mind – it’s useful to see examples of sites you like (and don’t)
- Any guidelines you have been provided by a search optimisation specialist (If ranking highly on search engines is important to you I recommend consulting an SEO specialist before embarking on a new site. I can provide recommendations if required)
How long will it take?
If I have all the content required to complete the site this can be done within a week. An average site takes 3-4 weeks.
A typical project-flow is then as follows:
I will take all the information I’ve gathered from you and create visuals for you to review. We’ll work through a revision process until you are completely satisfied with the design.
I will code the site in a development environment, following the approved visuals closely.
I load in your content.
With the final content in place and your approval I will launch the new site.
5 Ongoing support
After your site goes live I am available to assist you with year-round support, making sure the site is up to date as required.